This page describes how we collect, use and safeguard your personal information. If you have any questions relating to this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is our usual practice to collect personal information directly from you.
- Your full name and contact details (such as phone and email).
- The name, address and contact details of the person who will take delivery of the product.
- Your billing information.
- Any personal information you disclose to us when you complete an online form on our website, or send us via email.
We do not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website only uses session cookies during a search query of the website. When you close your browser the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is kept which might identify you to us in the future.
We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for related, internal management purposes. We do not give information about you to other companies, government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- You'd expect us to or we have told you we will
- It is required or authorised by law
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health or
- The disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement or for the protection of public revenue.
- We analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.